Thursday, January 17, 2013

IT'S BEEN AWHILE

WELL, seems like forever since I somehow lost my original blog, and have not posted on this new blog since last year, so, to begin with to those who may remember me, and to new visitors I wish you all a Happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!
I want you to know I have been anguishing over not having been successful in regaining control of my original blog so, having said that, I may as well get back into the swing of things and let those of you who have followed me in the past know I am back, healing and beginning to get on with my new life.
Just to recap, I moved into my new digs and confess I am in love with my 1980's mobile home complete with outside deck and wonderful windows all around.  While healing from a very serious Sciatic attack brought about by my arthritic condition and from which condition the medical community has stated there isn't a thing that can be done to alleviate this problem and thanks to much stronger medication and physical exercises I am now back into doing instead of just sitting and resting.  With the aid of a cane I am now able to get around and have begun enjoying each and every day to its fullest. 
My wonderful neighbor has brought my sewing machine here to the kitchen table and here it will remain until my sewing room is ready to be set up, which won't be for a little while as that room is currently being used as a storage facility for a dear friend who has moved away and won't be sending for her possessions until better weather this spring, but, in the meantime, I can still sew and as I now live alone, have no need to tidy up the current sewing space until then.  <sigh>!
I must share some of my feathered friends with you, these dear sweet creatures come to visit me each and every day and confess they come for the food, but, how else do you get these beauties to land on your deck?  My way is shameless bribery, plain and simple.   
I am fortunate to have beautiful Blue Jays, joyful Red Cardinals, Pilated Woodpeckers, 
Nuthatches, Chickadees, and Sparrows so far.   Then as well as the feathered friends, I also have a very happy squirrel, so happy in fact he leaves the birds alone and feeds from all the seeds on the floor of the deck, isn't he polite?
I LUV GOOGLE and luv BLOGGER but for some reason I have had my share of blogging problems using it, HOPEFULLY I am back to stay and hopefully you'll enjoy all of the trials and tribulations I manage to get myself into as I march along.

179199_3618776541852_203425257_n_large
Courtesy of WE(\/)IT




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinions, your viewpoint, your thoughts, ideas and opinions are of interest to me, leaving a comment with your e-mail address will ensure that I reply to you. If you are a no mail responder, I will leave a response in this Comment Section