Sunday, April 13, 2014

Great Weather, Good Friends and Fabrics

Wasn't yesterday (Saturday) a very pretty day?  I enjoyed my day thoroughly because one of my most favored 4 legged fur friends Buddy
came to stay for several hours while his Humans were on a short trip.  It was so lovely we spent the best part of the day out of doors and when we came back, together he and I watched the 3rd round of the Masters.  When Buddys' humans returned they brought with them a very special treat and a surprise gift for me....and don't you just know it was fabric!!!!!  What a fantastic beginning to a wonderful weekend, great weather, good friends and fabrics, what more could a quilter want!

Buddy and his owners had spent the last three months down south in the warm climate and surroundings of Arizona and of course they chose the most gorgeous of fabrics as a gift for me, so I am going to share these with you today!

"Fabulous Felines" by Laurel Burch
"Flying Colors II" by Lauren Burch
"Kokopellies" designer Unknown


"Fiesta" by Lorilynn Simms a part of her Salsa Picante series


Another  from Laurel Burchs' "Fabulous Felines" Line

I have since been dreaming of what I can use these wonderfully bright and cheerful prints in!  It is wonderful to have such generous and thoughtful people as friends.  Least ways, this special  fur friend Buddy and his Human owners are on the way to becoming very friends. 

Can you believe it, I turned down an invitation to go out for a meal this evening!  I know the Masters won't finish at supper time, and to have watched it these past four days and not to watch the finish would be so unfair.  My favorite player is still in the tournament, so, I sincerely want to sit here and root for him.
Near time now to turn on and tune into the last round of the Masters, so I'll wish you a wonderful Sunday afternoon doing whatever it is your doing and hope you'll come and visit with me again. 


Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your opinions, your viewpoint, your thoughts, ideas and opinions are of interest to me, leaving a comment with your e-mail address will ensure that I reply to you. If you are a no mail responder, I will leave a response in this Comment Section